This is Katie again! I found a great way to teach everyone all about me! There's a WHOLE lot to know about me so if you want to read further into a letter or you have a LOT of extra time, click on the A to Z Katie link below. Ready? GO!
A to Z KATIE!!!!!
A to Z KATIE!!!!!
A is for Austin, Texas, my hometown!
B is for Baptized.
C is for Clarinet!
D is for Diddle.
E is for Environmental Engineer.
F is for Flip Flops!
G is for Geometry.
H is for Hermit Crabs.
I is for Intelligence.
J is for Jokes.
K is for Kickball.
L is for Little Kids.
M is for Miles of Smiles.
N is for Netflix.
O is for Orthodonics.
P is for Popular!
Q is for Questions.
R is for Relatives.
S is for Speech Pathology.
T is for Theatre!
U is for UCK!
V is for Villa.
X is for X-clamation Point!
Y is for Yellow.
Z is for ZaNy!

4 comments:
nice way of telling us about you! you gotta teach me how to do the backgrond thingy. which period are you in hollrah's class?
Hey there crazy Katie or should i say zany? I really liked your background and how you used all the letters. When you said popular did you mean the song or something else? See you monday.
Cat
Hey Katie,
This is a great way to tell us about yourself. I think we have a little in common I used to play the clarinet too. I also lke your background it's really nice. Please respond because I would love to get to know you better!!!
Hey Everbody! The background was just one of the generic templates but I'm glad you like it! I'm in 6th period (with Catherine!!!) and I guess you too Travis!
Popular the song is amazing! but I was talking about the loads of friends I have! (ok, maybe not loads!)
You played the Clarinet?!?!?! That's so cool! This blogging is turning out nice! It's fun talking to people!
Katie!
Post a Comment