This is a really hard blog for me because I love so many different artists! So I'll just make a list! Hooray!
Zoegirl

The Broadway Kids sing songs from musicals and they were my favorite group when I was little (KidzBob can't compare!) This is where I first learned to love to sing and appreciate musicals. Speaking of Musicals...
Broadways Casts


.jpg)

I'd have to say musicals are the best invention humans have made! They combine the best of singing, acting, band, orchestra, art, dancing... everything!!! Shown above are some of my favorites! I'd love to go to actual Broadway to see them but for now I'll just sing along with my CD's!
Zoegirl
I have liked this group ever since I was like 10 and I got one of their CD's for my birthday. They all have very lovely voices and are very godly women that sing the type of music I like to hear!
Newsboys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBJVrkRxIJQ
I've gotten to see these guys live and it was a lot of fun! AND they speak with Australian accents! What could be better than that!!!
Chris Rice

I've been listening to Chris Rice since I was little and he sings a lot of really fun songs like "Leomonade" and "The Cartoon Song". Check them out!
Broadway Kids
Newsboys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBJVrkRxIJQ
I've gotten to see these guys live and it was a lot of fun! AND they speak with Australian accents! What could be better than that!!!
Chris Rice

I've been listening to Chris Rice since I was little and he sings a lot of really fun songs like "Leomonade" and "The Cartoon Song". Check them out!
Broadway Kids

The Broadway Kids sing songs from musicals and they were my favorite group when I was little (KidzBob can't compare!) This is where I first learned to love to sing and appreciate musicals. Speaking of Musicals...
Broadways Casts


.jpg)

I'd have to say musicals are the best invention humans have made! They combine the best of singing, acting, band, orchestra, art, dancing... everything!!! Shown above are some of my favorites! I'd love to go to actual Broadway to see them but for now I'll just sing along with my CD's!
Now for a KTUPD8 (Katie update!)
The past few weeks have all been leading up to today... Solo and Ensemble. It is a band contest competing against yourself to get a good score. You are scored on a scale of 1 to 5, one being superior and five being poor. AND... Drumroll please. I got one's on my solo and my ensemble!!! Not only did my ensemble get the superior rating but we are also going to STATE! We're hoping to get a new piece but the fact we made it is pretty amazing! Well, more to come... Katie!
The past few weeks have all been leading up to today... Solo and Ensemble. It is a band contest competing against yourself to get a good score. You are scored on a scale of 1 to 5, one being superior and five being poor. AND... Drumroll please. I got one's on my solo and my ensemble!!! Not only did my ensemble get the superior rating but we are also going to STATE! We're hoping to get a new piece but the fact we made it is pretty amazing! Well, more to come... Katie!


2 comments:
I have never heard of a lot of those bands. Maybe i will go find a few of there songs and see if i like them. It is really exciting that you got ones on everything! And going to State! That is so cool! Well i want to hear how it goes.
I am not familiar with an y of those groups, but im guessing they are kind of pop-ish or folksy? anyways, from what i hear, those are good musicals. i have seen wicked, and i LOVED IT! next time i go to new york or something, im going to see a musical, probably one that you had on your blog.
Post a Comment